Stress Relief..... Stress Relief.....

Deserved more

This deserved WAY more than 5th daily mate, awesome work. It also should have been in funny cartoons, it was freakin hillarious.

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Awesome!!! 9/10!!!

The only criticism I have to help you out if you make a new one is to cut down a little on the text, otherwise, amazingly done.

Lmfao at the automatic circumciser

HOT POKEMON MOOSH HENTAI HOT POKEMON MOOSH HENTAI

Errmmm

That was really bizarre, and offensive, and not funny... be random without including Jesus, people get offended easily.

JackTheRaccoon responds:

uh no

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

The quintessential flash.

This is. without any doubt, one of the best flash cartoons ever made. But why did Mr Rodgers kill Pac Man? :( AWESOME

(Old) Super Mario: WTF? (Old) Super Mario: WTF?

WTF?

That was hillarious man!!! Good job. Only thing, the mario & luigi gay part kinda ruined the whole peach/mario thing. Otherwise awesome.

TITROTU responds:

Thanks for the 10! ^_^

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Was there a fish on the moon?

I clicked on the moon in the part where the cat is running away from the dog and the... rhino...? It took me to this credits sort of thing with some kind of comic.

Feminem Parody Feminem Parody

Uhh...

Great animation and the rap wasn't bad, but otherwise, i mean, it was sorta funny, but it wasn't that great. It was kinda retarded, and I mean, the parts with Britney were funny, but the rest wasn't that great.